|Home > About Us|
Chanakya toy library was started by two Passionate Engineers Harshal wagal and Justin Xavier with a mission to promote play and learn concept in Dombivli. We as Youth have the responsibility to provide the necessary education to our young ones at an early age. Our energy and desire to do things cannot be rivaled. From our perspective it is only the youth who are capable of working hard enough to bring out credible changes.
Play is a simple joy that is a cherished part of childhood. It allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, physical and emotional strength. It is through play that children at a very early age engage and interact with the world around them. During play, children also increase their social competence. In addition to expressing feelings, children also learn to cope with their feelings as they act out being angry, sad, or worried in a situation they control. Pretend play allows them to think out loud about experiences charged with both pleasant and unpleasant feelings. Older children engage in spontaneous and structured play activities, they come to see themselves as good in some areas and less good in others. These opportunities to monitor and discriminate among feelings and emotions contribute to children's beliefs about their own capacity.
At Chanakya Toy library our mission is to provide a service that benefits both parent and child by offering a wide range of branded toys on rent for children from the age of 1.5 to 8 yrs .
The concept is pretty much the same as a traditional library: you pay a fee, borrow an item and return it after a period in the same condition you took it. Members can browse through the toy catalogue, on our website, and place an order for the toy(s) of their choice. The toy(s) would be delivered and picked up from your home.
Not many parents have a dedicated toy budget – a certain amount of money set aside every month just for toys. That's possibly because good quality toys are too expensive to be bought on a monthly basis, making them occasional purchases when grandparents offer to chip in. But with the increasing popularity of toy libraries, it may just be possible to spend as little as Rs300 a month (and not more than Rs600) for your child to experience a wide range of toys, games, puzzles, books and CDs.
Why Rent Toys?
• Quality Family Time: Play offers parents a wonderful opportunity to engage fully with their children and helps build long lasting relationship.
• Wide Range: We offer a large variety of premium branded toys, which means there is never a dull moment for your child.
• Safe and Clean: To ensure the child's safety, we maintain high standard of hygiene.
• No Clutter: There is no need for you to worry about the storage space.
• Affordable: We provide exclusive toys without having the parents shell out huge amount of money. Once the child gets bored with the current toy, he/she can always get another one, so no disappointment for the child or parents.
• Hassle Free: Your child's wish is our command – literally. Just ask and we'll deliver at your doorstep.
• Think Green: Borrowing toys affirms the value of sharing and contributing towards the environment right from an early age.
• Quality: No compromise on quality. It is ingrained in each of our process.
• Variety: We provide a wide variety of toys compromising of all the vast and extensive categories of toys available for kids from ages 1 to 8 yrs.
• Customer Delight: By giving excellent service to our customers and creating customer delight, we try to exceed their expectation at every step.
Chanakya Toy Library strive to provide a fuller and a richer childhood, by learning through play. So, Keep Developing Young Mindz !!